Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Nana Camp Christmas 06




Today is the first Christmas Nana Camp. Nana, Papa and all the kids will be going to see Santa Clause: The Escape Clause. Then on to Cici's for Pizza. Camp begins with building a Gingerbread house, edible mice and then some Christmas ornaments to take home. We plan on a great day.

This movie was good, and the gingerbread houses are finished. Christimas carols on the player piano, fun and games for the rest of the evening with an overnight an Nana's house.

6 comments:

Team Mom said...

Yea!! I am so glad you decided to BLOG!! Now we have to work on "T". The kids will have a blast looking at your sight. The "Team" had a blast at NaNa Camp, they are already talking about the next one, so be prepared! See you in Forney!

Team Mom said...

I did the cutest thing. I added a picture to my blog & a hit counter. If you click on my counter it will link you to the site. It is free, but you have an ad at the bottom of the counter. You can choose MANY different styles of counters, mine is Chinese Maj Jong tiles!

Mommy Spice said...

Welcome to blogging world!! Love the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Kayke said...

Great sites for the Family. I have an idea for an addition to your Nana camp and I think you will love it.

Thanks for a wonderful Christmas, you always make it the best.
Love ya, think you're sweet, hope you feel better in the morning. k

Aunt Chick said...

Yea...Nana camp Rocks! They are already talking about next year!

Becky said...

I love your BLOG, but I ma laughing because it looks like everyone started a BLOG while snowed in and desperate for entertainment. Once the weather broke, you guys stopped BLOGGING. Guess I'll have to wait for the next big storm!